Interested in getting an electricity Mepco New Connection? Here we will guide you on how to get the new connection with Mepco. It can be done in multiple ways, first one is to visit the nearest office of Mepco, pick up an application form, fill it and submit it to the responsible person.
Mepco New Connection
Another way is you can apply online by filling out a simple application form on their website. The process is easy! Select which connection type works best for your home. In the list of Companies select MEPCO (which stands for Multan Electricity Supply Company Limited).
Fill in all other necessary fields. Get your document scanned because you have to enter it on the website. After submitting the form with original documents such as scanned copies of proof-of-address documentation and applications will be approved soon after submission.
Mepco Connection Procedure
- First of all, go to the ENC website by visiting the link here;
- Before proceeding make sure you have scanned copies of the following documents. (proof of ownership like registry, NOC, CNIC, Site map, and Charge Creation Certificate)
- If you have all of the above documents, fill the form and submit it.
- After successful submission, get a print of the application.
- Also, get photocopies of the above documents. Attach all documents with the printed application form.
- Send the application form with all documents to the concerned office via Post-Office or other courier services.
- Department verifies your documents and will send you demand notice.
- Pay the demand notice and send the paid copy to the concerned office.
- Your meter will be delivered to your home, after payment verification.